Consultant - Analytics at Antal International Network
Views:250 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Account Mining Manager - Customer Success - Analytics Consulting Firm (5-10 yrs)
My Client is a fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies, and have been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
Role: Mining Manager - Customer Success
Location: Chennai /Mumbai/ Bangalore
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Preferred 5-7 years of experience as a Customer Success/Business Development professional preferably working in the analytics/IT services/related industries
- Experience in working with US, UK, and European Companies
- Experience in Account Mining, specifically hunting within Existing Accounts (building account strategies, databases of whom/when/how to target and following through to signing and being willing to be measured on sales metrics)
- Industry experience / exposure to one or more of the following: Retail / Consumer Goods / Banking / Financial Services / Insurance/ Manufacturing / Transportation / Technology / Healthcare / Telecom or others such as Media / eCommerce.
- Owning the end-to-end sales cycle for the leads assigned with a target driven approach
- Strong research & analytical skills
- High-level solution architecting skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to put together high impact decks and presentations
- Ability to formulate & own RFI/RFP responses
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- High levels of commitment, flexibility and motivation to stay focused and win clients after reaching out to a large number of prospects
- Familiarity with ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, QuickMail, Owler, Crunchbase, etc. will be an advantage
- Should be able to learn and deliver results quickly
- Strong go-getter attitude and willingness to learn things on the job
- MBA from premier institutes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.