Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:3665 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Account Manager - Strategic Accounts - IT/Telecom (2-14 yrs)
Product line:- Data, Voice, MPLS, Wan, PRI etc..
- Build strategic relationship with key decision makers in the accounts- Middle and Senior management, including CXOs
- Driving revenue enhancement in the accounts (both Data and Voice) though effective account management, along-with retention of the existing revenue
- Augment solution selling, and drive new product penetration in emerging markets
- Co-ordinate with the cross functional teams, both internally (TSG, CE, Networks, etc) and externally (Partners, Vendors, Clients, etc) to ensure business target achievements and meeting customer expectations on service delivery.
- Ensure the account business target achievement on: Order booking, Revenues, Collections, New Account identification and Churn control.
Working Experience :
Must have :
Asst. Manager :2 - 3 years experience in the B2B space
Manager : 4 - 6 years experience in the B2B space
- B2B Sales Experience in Telecom/Technology domain
Must have - MBA or equivalent
- B. Tech. + MBA
- Account Mix Revenue
- Assistant Manager Mid-sized to large accounts, with few penetration accounts ~ 50 to 75 Mn
- Manager Majorly large accounts ~ 75 to 150 Mn
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.