Senior Recruiter at Green Rootz
Views:1665 Applications:459 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:416
Account Manager - Small & Medium Business Enterprise Segment (5-15 yrs)
Account Manager - Small & Medium Business Enterprise - SMB/SME
- India's first tech unicorn focused on vernacular content after raising $100 Mn funding (700 crore+) from Google, Microsoft and Falcon Edges Alpha Wave Incubation at a unicorn valuation.
- Today its proprietary technology platform powers 300 million + users to consume content in their local language.
Job Description :
- As an Account Manager for SMB, you will aim to align sales activities with customer success to drive long-term growth sustainability at scale.
- Major responsibilities will include ensuring the achievement of sales targets in terms of revenues, volumes and market share. The incumbent will create and maintain profitable business for their respective zones.
Skills Required : Digital and Technology Understanding
- Responsible to drive revenue in the respective zones from the SMB segment with multiple product offerings.
- Responsible for growing the partner/distribution network and growing the under-tapped territories for the SMB Business.
- Achieve sales targets in line with the target established for the area in terms of revenues & volumes.
- Work with cross-functional teams and other relevant stakeholders to manage the business requirements.
- Responsible for their target achievement towards the Business.
- Ensure long-term relationships with current and prospective partners.
- Promote brand within the channel community by planning and executing the right marketing activities & programs
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various campaigns in the given zone.
- Flexible working for 6 Days a week.
- Also flexible with 60 - 70% travel.
Desirable Skills : Hyperlocal SMB Sales, Market Knowledge