Senior Consultant - BFSI at Mount Talent
Views:183 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Account Manager - Sales - CSR Firm (5-12 yrs)
We are hiring a Sales Account Executive, The role will be based out of Bangalore, India. You will be handed sales qualified leads that are generated through various inbound & outbound channels and you will be responsible for handling that relationship until they sign a contract.
Our ideal candidate is confident, can communicate clearly, and has a passion for sales. The candidate should be ready to handle a high-velocity business in the US region, do product demonstrations.
They should be a good listener and well versed with the solution sales process, discover customer requirements with relevant questioning, and route them to the product feature set. Manage the entire sales process from need creation, identification, product feature mapping.
Please be aware that the market you will be selling into in this position currently will be the US. So you are expected to work during US EST hours.
- Leading & organizing prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required.
- To be able to do a product demo
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings
- Reporting on all aspects of the business to the Executive Leadership team.
- Consistently monitoring sales productivity and tracking the results.
- Be accountable for the attainment of assigned new customer acquisition and financial performance targets.
- Working closely with other teams; field marketing, outbound sales development to drive market awareness and build a pipeline for the sales team to achieve revenue targets.
- 5+ years of software/SaaS sales experience in an individual contributor and management role.
- Must have a proven track record of success, driving revenue growth against quota and increased profitability in the software industry.
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through effectively hunting, prospecting, cold calling, networking and lead generation activities
- Hunt and close aggressively while owning the sales cycle
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by building personal credibility and solid Trust
- Orchestrate resources including but not limited to marketing, SDRs, Operations, Sales Operations and executives. Deploy the appropriate team to win
- Sell value and demonstrate through sales leadership.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills.
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting and pipeline development and management.
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed with a passion to succeed.
- A creative, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Must be analytical and metrics-driven through all stages of the sales cycle.
- Natural ability to run fast while exercising sound judgment
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment is a MUST
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer relationship building skills
- Ability to leverage the extended team to succeed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.