Recruiter at D Recruitment Company
Views:38 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Account Manager - Recruitment - IT (6-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage a team of recruiters handling IT and Non IT requirements.
- Complete control on quality of profiles sourced.
- Manage the process of feedback, training and performance of the assigned team of recruiters
- Marketing the sourced profiles to the client and customer feedback management.
- Responsible for the performance targets set for the respective teams
- Handle existing clients for their hiring needs and identify new business.
- Set up delivery models for each requirement and ensure that the positions are filled within the stipulated timelines.
- This will also involve your role as an independent contributor in closing senior positions, therefore, handling the entire recruitment lifecycle would be part of this profile.
- Identify the hiring needs and set up teams and manage them to productivity.
- Responsible for revenue generation and CSAT.
Required Candidate profile :
- Strong experience working in staffing firms in permanent placements or
- Should have extensive experience in screening profiles for mid and senior segments in the IT and Engineering domains.
- Should have handled a team of recruiters and been responsible for performance and growth.
- Extensive experience working on IT / Engineering recruitment
- Should have experience working in a recruitment agency setup on perm / temp staffing
- Experience in managing clients and their talent acquisition needs
- Should have worked on targets related to revenue / headcount
- Extensive experience in using job boards / social media recruitment and traditional hiring.