Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:312 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Account Manager - Recruitment (5-10 yrs)
The Account Manager is responsible for all client interfaces within the assigned Account or a portfolio of Accounts for defined countries or service lines within IT recruitment and Staffing practice. The Account Manager builds and manages key client relationships; and is responsible for top-line and bottom-line performance of the Recruitment.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Account Planning : building a comprehensive recruitment account plan, which details key relationships required, the opportunities and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed.
- Business Development : responsible for building and managing a recruitment, P&L, driving revenues within the assigned Account (Clients), by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management cycle. That involves identifying business opportunities, recruitment service delivery, and negotiations, client coordination and reduce the escalations.
- Client Delivery : Work closely with the recruitment teams to ensure that the team understands the client requirements, and is aligned.
- Negotiation and On-boarding : Coordinate with the consultants to ensure fitment with the client needs; negotiate the rates or salaries; and ensure on-boarding, as per Clients requirements.
- Responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle for high-end or niche requirements from the client.
- Thoroughly understand and work on the requirements of the client and guiding the team to work.
- Analyzing, Screening, & Submitting consultant profiles as per client requirements.
- Conduct initial screenings, reference checks, negotiate pay rate, relocation, coordinate client interviews and work with the Recruitment-business development managers, Team Leads and Recruiters to close the position.
- Responsible for maintaining and communicating candidate follow-up and status update on a regular basis.
- Monitor industry best practice and identify opportunities for MNR Solutions to remain competitive in the current market to ensure we can attract the best talent and build an ongoing pipeline for future vacancies.
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of our industry in order to provide advice and guidance to relevant stakeholders, including Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with other MNR HR colleagues to deliver high quality, consistent services to internal and external stakeholders
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
- 5-8 Years' Experience in Recruitment industry
- Prior experience in the IT Consulting / Staffing and Recruitment Industry is preferred
- Proactive, just-in-time recruitment in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively manage multiple job requisitions and deliver on a high-volume basis.
- Traditional and Out of Box Recruiting Strategies to close positions as per Client needs.