Founder at Wellspring Consultancy
Views:224 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Account Manager - Presales/Business Development - IT Product (7-10 yrs)
We are hiring Account Manager - Pre-Sales & Business Development for our client - providing digital product engineering solutions and services for enterprises and ISVs across the globe.
Education & Experience Required:
- Graduate in engineering, Post graduate in management.
- Between 7 to 10 years of relevant experience across pre-sales, account management, generating sales and part of delivery team.
- Strong knowledge on digital skills.
- Strong knowledge about IT industry, competition and their offerings.
- Strong client contacts is an added advantage.
- Work effectively with peer groups in sales & marketing, delivery teams and other enabling functions like marketing to drive higher value to add to clients.
- Overall responsibility for managing the assigned accounts. Responsible for overall revenues from the accounts as well as gross margins and customer satisfaction.
- Strong solutioning & proposal skills for winning new business.
Customer relationship management (Existing customers):
- Grow revenues by identifying opportunities to scale existing projects, develop new solutions for the client, drive productivity improvements and efficiency to enhance gross margins.
- Build and manage CXO level relationships with client stakeholders.
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities from existing accounts.
- Drive client-specific business planning, forecasting, budgeting, and measurements.
New Business Development for the region:
- Assist in business development to expand the orginisation's services.
- Participate in the sales process to scope client needs and consult the client to frame up solution and delivery approach.
Delivery management and subject matter expertise:
- Responsible for CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Score).
- Take proactive resourcing and delivery related decisions along with the delivery head to ensure smooth delivery thereby great customer satisfaction.
- Monitor risky accounts and proactively take action to achieve success.
- Launch and manage new customer success improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring successful project deliveries, audit compliance and checks.