Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:69 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Account Manager - IT Staffing & Recruitment Firm (10-15 yrs)
Account Manager - Staffing & Recruitment Firm
- The Account Manager is responsible for all client interfaces within the assigned Account or a portfolio of Accounts for defined countries or service lines within IT recruitment and Staffing practice. The Account Manager builds and manages key client relationships; and is responsible for top-line and bottom-line performance of the portfolio.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Account Planning: Building a comprehensive account plan, which details key relationships required, the opportunities and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed.
- Business Development: responsible for building and managing a portfolio, driving revenues within the assigned Account or the portfolio of Accounts, by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management cycle. That involves identifying business opportunities, selling, service delivery, and negotiations.
- Client Delivery: Work closely with the delivery teams to ensure that the team understands the customer requirements and is aligned.
- Negotiation and On-boarding: Coordinate with the consultants to ensure fitment with the client needs; negotiate the rates or salaries; and ensure on-boarding, as per customer requirements.
- Responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle for high-end or niche requirements from the client.
- Thoroughly understand and work on the requirements of the client and guiding the team to work.
- Analyzing, Screening, & Submitting consultant profiles as per client requirements.
- Conduct initial screenings, reference checks, negotiate pay rate, relocation, coordinate client interviews and work with the Account Managers to close the position.
- Responsible for maintaining and communicating candidate follow-up and status update on a regular basis.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Experience of 10+ Years in the IT Consulting / Staffing and Recruitment Industry is preferred.
2. Proactive, just-in-time recruitment in a fast-paced environment.
3. Effectively manage multiple job requisitions and deliver on a high-volume basis.
4. Traditional and Out of Box Recruiting Strategies to close positions as per Client needs.
5. Demonstrated and successful Sales and business experience in IT Professional Services staffing for prestigious clients
6. Should have good amount of experience working in established and good quality organizations
7. Excellent presentation, Oral and Written Communication Skills
8. Strong people skills, assertive and ability to lead and engage with all stakeholders
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader