Recruiter at Saaki, Argus and Averil Consulting
Views:155 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Account Manager - IT (10-17 yrs)
- Own and grow key multinational account or part of the account depending on the size and scale of account within the RCM Industries for the company. The main objective is to deliver profitable growth working with the key stakeholders of the client offices in Gurgaon.
- Manage client relationship with key decision makers.
- Experience with Retail / Consumer goods clients preferred
- Diversity preferred.
- Works along with presales, solutioning and delivery teams onsite and offshore during ramp state, and deliver value to the client during steady state .
- Seeding deal-shaping concepts and independently leading pro-active solutions for the account
- Facilitate workshops along with technical architects; establish and maintain deep relationship with key client executives
- Establish and execute local (India) account strategy with clear mapping to customer priorities and competitive landscape; support ideation and drive revenues from vertical-specific solutions/IP and nonlinear tech areas; and establish and execute account governance based on client's business units, geographical spread and company's service lines' potential.
- Interface with delivery partners to set delivery metrics/targets and drive customer excellence in accounts.
- Negotiating account management contracts and agreements to maximize profit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.