Senior Recruiter at Techconnexions
Views:1113 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Account Manager - Insurance/BFSI (7-17 yrs)
A fast-growing and VC funded SaaS company rapidly growing its organization to capture growth. The company offers Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Mobility backed products to solve the pressing problems of its customers. The company is on an expansion spree both domestically and internationally.
You will be measured by:
- Your ability to fast track new accounts to SaaS usage,
- Your ability to assist the customers in meeting their objectives thru the use of the product
- Your ability to improve customer retention while monitoring and actioning improvements in customer health and the rate of upselling.
- You will contact new customers programmatically throughout their implementation based on status, phase, and segment. CSM- will keep customers informed of the 'next steps' in their implementation and communicate key timelines. A CSM ensures the collection of deliverables required for implementation and can manage numerous customers (~100) at varying stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. You also understand all SaaS products in-depth and can communicate the product to the key users. This is a non-Sales, non-commissioned role.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy.
- This will allow them to recognize the full value of SaaS products and services.
- Foster a sense of urgency, professionalism, and execution that establishes a new level of the expected customer experience.
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making the product a part of each customer's core architecture.
- Oversee post-sales activities for product business and commercial customers through strong relationship-building and SaaS product knowledge.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and provide customers with the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Do whatever it takes to make customers successful with products.
- lead ongoing engagement with key customer stakeholders on new feature releases, insights from data analytics, red flags on adoption or user feedback, the hypothesis on productivity levers, cross-industry learnings / best practices etc.
- Consult specific customers on ways to leverage the product to improve specific business metrics
- Develop customer relationships with a - Tech Touch- approach to promote overall satisfaction, unit/dollar retention, and referenceable customers.
- Contact customers using email, phone, and web-based meetings throughout the life cycle and prior to renewal to discuss metrics, identify obstacles and gauge satisfaction.
- Educate customers on best practices, product features, new releases, and upgrades.
- Use Salesforce or similar tools to document communication and build accurate customer health metrics and forecasting to maintain long-term account health and relationships.
- Drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies for maximum value and success within the SaaS customer base.
- Analyze customer's usage metrics to evaluate renewal probabilities and identify upsell and expansion opportunities
- Escalate at-risk customers appropriately
- Partner with cross-functional internal teams (Sales, Renewals, Marketing, Product Management, Engineering)
- Multi-lingual skills for Asia Pacific regions (as appropriate).
- Overall 5+ years of work experience in Customer Support, Account Management or Customer Facing roles where product use was the focus.
- Strong empathy for customers AND a passion for the customer's success.
- Some experience with SaaS applications, deployments, and migrations to cloud services.
- Solid organizational, consulting, project management, and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and business aptitude.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions provided by engineering teams in a meaningful way for the benefit of internal teams and customer understanding.
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to product adoption and customer churn mitigation.