Director at TalentCo Search Pvt Ltd
Views:637 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Account Manager - Insurance (10-15 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities
The primary role of is expanding the current client base of insurance industry clients in the EMEA region. The individual will be responsible for fostering and managing the current client relationships in addition to opening and developing new buying groups within those customers.
The role includes client management, relationship management, selling, account planning, contract negotiations all focused on achieve of their annual targets for client base growth and revenue.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage account budgets
- Track progress and prepare monthly and quarterly reports for review
- Identify opportunities and engage appropriate capability - explore new purchasing groups for existing accounts
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and evangelise Xceedance
- Collaborate with internal capabilities to facilitate client requirements
- Coordinate and ensure SOW and MSA are current - ensure contract renewals are completed in time prior to expiry
- Schedule and coordinate governance sessions
- Be single point of contact for client escalation
- Coordinate voice of customer / NPS surveys and action plans
- Manage opportunities in Salesforce for accurate revenue reporting, ensure completeness and accuracy of the opportunities
- Communicate and update all key stakeholders on plan, progress and next steps
- Initiate and nurture business relationships with diverse Property/Casualty insurers/reinsurers/brokers/MGAs - by uncovering the strategic needs and challenges of buying groups within client organisations, developing and leveraging those relationships to provide solutions to optimise and solve customers- business problems and challenges.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline expanding client opportunities for through proactive networking within the clients, personal contact and other activities and communications.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify, amplify and position differentiators to drive positive expansion outcomes.
- Lead discussions with compelling presentations to clients new buying groups, in conjunction with subject matter experts in support of your sales pursuit.
Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years of relevant work experience within the insurance sector, with a proven track record in account management/business development.
- Detailed, practical understanding of insurance operations and in-depth knowledge of the various functional areas within diverse insurance organisations
- Established connections within insurer/reinsurer/broker/MGA markets, and at decision making levels of insurance organisations would be beneficial.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent commercial and negotiating experience.
- Strong insurance acumen.
- Fluency in a European language other than English would be regarded favourably.
- Willingness and ability to travel within Europe with occasional long haul trips.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.