HR at People Powered Solutions
Views:337 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Account Manager - Infrastructure Firm (8-15 yrs)
Role: Account Manager
Experience: 08 - 15 Years
The role holder is responsible for driving Transformational, Multi-Service Sales in Enterprise Accounts/Large accounts in the assigned territory.
The successful candidate must be Customer facing (CXO level) personnel with an ability of assisting Sales/Business Development (BD) Qualify and Close Transformational & IT Services deals; a strategic thought leader, who thrives in a highly collaborative environment. He/she will be a creative problem-solver who can deliver competitive solutions to their clients.
- Creating / structuring ICT Transformation / Outsourcing deals - more by personal participation and initiatives. Ability to forge relationships with Customers, alliances and partners.
- Responsible for acquiring new business either by growing the existing accounts by width & depth of IT Services as well as by opening up new large accounts.
- Champion the customer's cause internally with various teams to ensure quality IT solution, timely delivery, and top-class support.
- Ability to think deeply and quantitatively about business problems, breaking down problems and presenting innovative solutions while evaluating the pros and cons of each option.
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to business problems, anticipating situations and needs and finding flexible answers to new situations; championing innovation to improve business performance.
To achieve Quarterly order booking sales targets for the territory assigned/new accounts.
Internal: The Role is highly collaborative in Nature and will involve high degree of team work with internal cross functional teams consisting of Frontline Sales Teams, Solution Architects, SME's, Bid Management, Delivery, Finance and Senior Management.
External: Customers Business & IT Stakeholders, OEM's Sourcing Advisors, Consultants and Partners.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Increased quarterly business volumes as per target set for the business
Across Major Industry Verticals including: Manufacturing, Retail & CPG, Healthcare, BFSI, ITES,
Qualifications: Engineering Graduate and/or Graduate with MBA, preferably with a specialisation in marketing from a reputed institute/ university
Designation: Account Manager
- Consultative sales (IT Solutions/Services)
- Expert in Selling IT Applications / Managed Services / Cloud Services Preferably with experience in IT Consulting/Outsourcing services.
- Strong executive presence and the ability to influence key decisions makers in the C-Suite, evangelizing the benefits of company's Offerings in creating a Business impact for customers.
- Widespread Industry experience in Business Development with deep connections with the target industries in the defined Territory.
- Entrepreneurial outlook
- Candidates from Integrated IT Solution Backgrounds, handling large customers, with a Solution /Services selling mindset will fit the bill.
- Strong Communication skills (Both written & verbal) and aggressive selling skills
- Teaming, liasoning, relationship Management, negotiation & business knowledge.
Kindly acknowledge the mail with the above required details and share below details along with the updated PDF format CV for further proceedings.
Offer Details, if any:
Products handling are: