Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:1653 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Account Manager - Enterprise Solution Sales - Credit Scoring Firm (5-9 yrs)
The role entails: -
- Maintaining a strong & intense relationship with the key stakeholders in Telcos, across hierarchy and functional domains, that has signed up to collaborate with the client
- Tracking and reporting progress on the key metrics that define the success of the partnership
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the accounts on all issues related to execution of our collaboration and coordinating teams to address them.
- Building deep domain expertise on the financial technology landscape and aim to become a go-to expert
- Identifying and fleshing out new opportunities that build on our strengths
- Coordinating and Responding to any Requests for Information/Proposal that a an account may initiate . Keeping tabs on competition and articulating the threat early.
And we are looking for: -
- At least 5 years of experience in enterprise (solution) sales and/or account management preferably to Telcos.
- Experience working with a start-up in the big data and/or fintech space would be a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills backed up by references.
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving and analytics and capable to drive insights into action. Good understanding of the fintech ecosystem & technology and financial markets, especially in emerging markets.
- Ability to articulate with strong presentation skills and written communication abilities and contribute to executive level discussion and debate.
- Smart, independent, patient, with deep curiosity and willingness to learn. -
- High level of proficiency in work efficiency and automation tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.