Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:29646 Applications:2629 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:369
Account Manager - eCommerce (1-5 yrs)
We have an opening for Account Manager with leading Ecommerce company for Bangalore location.
Role and Responsibilities of Account Manager
Your success will be measured by the performance of your sellers and impact of sellers on creating a great customer experience for buying consumers. The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and ecommerce challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions to sellers of all sizes. Key responsibilities include -
- Managing the seller relationship by championing the seller's needs at Company's. Build strong communication channels at all levels of the seller's organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan.
- Managing and driving the growth of the seller's business: Build and execute on a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the seller and Company's.
- Managing key improvement initiatives and projects: Drive new product launches and relationship extensions by partnering with the business development and onboarding teams.
- Work with sellers to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience.
- Analyzing the business: Conduct deep dive analysis and provide routine executive-level reporting on the seller's current business and future opportunities. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data.
- Providing thought leadership around planning, roadmaps and execution
This position is based out of Bangalore, India and will require some travel.
Prior Experience and skills:
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business - by the numbers.
- Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- 2-3 years of experience in account management/sales desired
- Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce desired
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
- Prior experience influencing C-level executives is highly desirable.
- Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors is desirable.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desired.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Personal attributes and competencies:
- Demonstrated intense customer focus.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Has sound judgment and ability to be right a lot. Thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions. Applies fair and consistent criteria. Gathers the right input/data. Uses intuition. Is decisive. Makes good decisions when analysis of data is not sufficient to reach a conclusion.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Simplifier but at the same time things big, takes smart risks, is innovative and can think out of the box. Develops original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual, or difficult situations or problems.
- Takes initiative. Doesn't wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis.
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.