Partner - Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:218 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Account Manager - Digital Campaign - Advertising Firm (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for talented professionals as Account Manager - Digital Campaign to our client in US. The person should be Graduate / PG with 6 to 10 Years of experience in Marketing & Communication. Preferably with a Pharma/Lifesciences experience background.
The Role holder will be responsible for Clients Digital Campaign Solution which includes Digital Marketing, Social Media Campaigns, eMail Campaigns, Content Design & Structure of eMail, Banners, Print Media, Marcom etc.,
We are required a US Citizen, PR or Green Card Holder
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
The Job entails the following but not limited to:
- To coordinate with Brand Teams of the Clients of Parent Company & build effective relationships with them by understanding their need.
- Communicate effectively between Company & client. Be a part of all calls and facilitate meetings with status updates and direction. This includes both oral and written
- Manage client expectations. Anticipate client-side bottlenecks in plan execution and propose solutions to clients or production teams in advance through effective communication.
- Work with Company`s operations team, SME's to manage programs based on client timelines. Communicate, navigate and reset expectations with regard to client information/ requirement/ messages to the operations team for efficient execution
- Build a good network in client location and build brand for cross-selling and upselling to grow the account. Work on presales and develop proposals for different clients and solutions.