Analytics Manager at Startup
Views:30012 Applications:2138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:261
Account Manager - Customer Success - Startup (1-3 yrs)
- Single point of contact for B2B clients all along the subscription lifecycle, starting from onboarding to exit
- Individual Contributor as well as Manage Account Executive/s (1 to 2)
- Role focuses on working with clients from India
- Active listening and reading-between-the-lines to identify and prevent customer churns
- B2B Process demanding Account Management
- Phone and email etiquettes to effectively address client queries and provide effective resolution
- Will involve sales and building customer relationships to identify possible opportunities of Upsells/Referrals.
- We are looking for a team player who strives for excellence. You must possess excellent communication and customer-relationship skills - responsiveness, sensitivity and diplomacy. You will need to be comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Ultimate success of this role is driving and securing a high level of customer satisfaction, based on a positive customer experience, thus ensuring expansion opportunities, referenceability and renewals.
What the Customer Success does NOT do:
- We're not a call center neither are we a non-voice process and do not handle back-to-back calls or paperwork.
What we have to offer :
- Chance to network with Entrepreneurs
- Flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy
- Meritocracy-driven, candid culture
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally
- A stellar founding team and like-minded, intellectually-curious colleagues from IITs/NITs/IIMs
Salary offered: 7 LPA