HR at Benchire
Views:2419 Applications:869 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Account Manager/Customer Success Manager - FinTech (2-5 yrs)
Account Manager/Customer Success Manager - Fintech - Mumbai
We are looking for candidates who will be in charge of managing company relationships with its customers. Customer Success personnel may be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Candidate will be working in an incredibly fast-moving business and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions. The successful candidate is a sales professional with a willingness to work in a start-up environment. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to forge a career in India's fastest growing sector.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for building & nurturing relations with clients & key personnel within client companies.
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers and addressing their concerns & complaints
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with products and services.
- Communicates client needs and demands to senior management
- Keep records of client transactions and forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Coordinate with internal cross functional teams to ensure consistent service to multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- 2-3 years of experience in a client facing or an Account Management role.
- Knowledge of BFSI clients business - ability to understand client's business, their market sector, regulation compliance and be able to discuss knowledgeably with the client.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- A customer-oriented attitude who drives results & achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability.
- Communicates effectively-tailored messages appropriately to various stakeholders.