Head - Education Practice at ABC Consultants
Views:94 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Account Manager - Corporate Learning Firm (4-8 yrs)
We have been retained by an international Corporate Learning Organization with presence in India. The organization is looking to hire an Account Manager responsible for development, growth and retention of major accounts through strategic consultative sales. This is an Individual Contributor role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Generates new revenue opportunities by researching, qualifying and closing business in both new and existing accounts
- Diagnose client needs on an on-going basis to maintain and grow existing accounts
- Updates the sales forecast system on a regular basis
- Provides input, assists, and/or develops proposals in response to client requests
- Presents capabilities to clients and prospects, using PowerPoint, webcasting and/or teleconferencing as well as face to face meetings
- Uses subject matter experts and other internal resources as required to advance sales opportunities
- Meets sales and margin objectives as assigned
- Participates in sales planning and account strategy sessions as required
Qualifications/Requirements : The ideal candidate will be a management graduate with 4-8 years of experience in Account Management, Business Development in Solution sales, Concept Selling roles
Compensation Budget- INR 15-18 Lacs fixed plus variable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.