Account Manager - Content Marketplace (4-8 yrs)
About our client :
Our Client is building India's largest content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 10 content verticals and 150+ content categories, 40+ content verticals and 40+ global languages.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident in building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones.
Job Responsibilities :
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional after-sales service.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients.
- Inspire repeat-business from clients.
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Analyze performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our service offerings
- Ensure timely receivables and cash flow from clients
- Ensuring smooth functioning of the account internally to help meet all deliverables including coordination with design teams, media teams, managers, and other important stakeholders.
- Prepare timely team and client updates on all stages of project processes;
The ideal candidate must :
- At least 4+ years of experience in account management/client services roles in digital marketing agency experience is a big plus.
- Have excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Have a willingness to be flexible: Works beyond what is described in the job description.
- Understand the market and competitor activities.
- Be able to seek out the appropriate contact in a targeted organization
- Respect handling complaints
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Have experience in project management
- Be able to multitask and work under strict deadlines
- Be able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
- Proven ability to utilize the Salesforce contact platform required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.