Senior Analyst - HCS at Vitasta Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:151 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Account Manager - Channel Sales - Chemicals Industry (7-12 yrs)
Account Manager (Channel Sales) - India Subcontinent
Work Time Zone
Reports to: Regional Sales Leader - India Subcontinent
- Achieving the business plan Sales volume, revenues ; gross profits for the assigned customers/region
- Achieving New product introduction into the market and the growth goals set for these products.
- Managing & Supporting Distributors and enhancing sales, prepare business plan for SME segment and have timely execution.
- Regular business review with distributors on sales development & to support distributor for new business/customer development.
- Support Channel partners in NPI, market penetration.
- Joint Visits with Channel partner to drive growth in SME segment.
- Perform & implement Key account management for important customers in the assigned region
- Deploying the innovation ideation process
- Demonstrating effective Communication at appropriate levels to ensure business alignment
- To drive new product development & new application development projects and product launching
- Effective use of CRM tools for various business transactions.
- Bachelor's/PG degree In Chemistry, Paint Technology or Chemical Engineering
- Business management is an added advantage
- Competencies Knowledge and Skill set
- In-depth knowledge of the core business products: Coating additives
- Product Application - Coatings & Construction
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Interpersonal Sensitivity and Skills
- High level of Creativity
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal Communication Skills
- Analytical, conceptual, problem solving Skills
- Systems Orientation - Initiative and Drive
- Results Orientation
- Customer Orientation
- Sales Negotiation Skills Good analytical skills
- Significant travel within the assigned region would be necessary
- Efficient in use of digital business tools such as CRM
- Experience required: Minimum 8-10 years of prior experience in industrial Sales of speciality chemicals, speciality additives sales
Internal: Regional Leader, Regional Commercial Director, Business line leaders, Market management leaders, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Technical support teams, credit management team External: Key Accounts, Distributors, Event management