Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:1323 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Account Management Specialist - eCommerce (3-7 yrs)
Account Management Specialist
- We are seeking an experienced Account Management Specilaist to be a part of the team that will build out this physical network touch points for assisted e-commerce shopping. You will scout existing third-party networks, build strategic propositions that produce value for all parties (3P network / Store owner / End Consumer) or create your own channel model. You will also efficiently negotiate terms and close deals with these partners.
- Internally, you will work with functions that cut across the organization including technology, partner integration, category managers and logistics to drive great customer experience for our partners.
- The ideal candidate will exhibit strong analytical as well as interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative climate. The role will require expertise both in internal team project management as well as working with leaders at major companies to strengthen partner relations and obsess over our customers.
- Maximizing these partnerships requires identifying new potential within partner segments, developing scalable account management strategies and driving results for both Prione and our partners.
- We will bias towards candidates that have experience building out and managing physical distribution networks, and growing the business through these channels by executing on-ground activations, trade and channel marketing initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for relationship management with large corporates/institutions with retail presence pan India in assigned sectors for Easy and owing the partnership end to end
- Work closely with internal and external (COO, VPs, Senior Management) stakeholders and responsible for driving monthly recruitment, unit and revenue growth objectives
- Identify new opportunities with existing partners by becoming an expert in their evolving needs
- Create simplified solutions for partner integrations working with the product teams
- Create scalable network management processes by leveraging technology based solutions
- Conceptualize and execute trade / channel & consumer marketing initiatives to drive new customers via the program
- Represent the business in WBRs and relevant forums
Job Specifications :
Education : Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
Experience Relevant : MBA required;
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- The candidate will have succeeded in delivering top results in a high growth environment and will have thrived in ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate effectively with senior management, and an intense customer focus.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts.
- Self-starter and should have displayed high ownership
- Experience with building and growing distribution channels and executing initiatives to drive increased throughput through the channels
- Should have experience executing BTL activations, channel / trade marketing initiatives
- B2B sales/account management experience
- Understanding & experience of consumer marketing & associated functions
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results by influencing and negotiating
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.