Account Management Lead - Insurance (10-21 yrs)
Account Management Lead
Key job responsibilities:
- Plays an important role to accomplish Xceedances growth mission You will be assigned existing client(s) and you will be responsible & accountable for achieving assigned growth targets on these account/s. To enable achieving this you will plan and execute team expansion aligned with Xceedances growth. The responsibilities of an Account Manager are listed below.
- Create and maintain a formal account plan and define strategy for revenue growth
- Manage account budget
- Track progress and prepare monthly and quarterly reports for review
- Identify opportunities and engage appropriate Xceedance capability explore new purchasing groups for existing accounts
- Communicate with clients and delivery teams to understand their needs and evangelize Xceedance
- Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect
- Collaborate with internal Xceedance capabilities to facilitate client requirements
- Act as a client advocate within Xceedance
- Coordinate and ensure SOW and MSA are current ensure contract renewals are completed in time prior to expiry
- Facilitate any billing and invoice payment issues between client and Xceedance. Proactively flag any potential delays in invoicing and follow up with finance for any issues.
- Monthly/quarterly platforms for client areas to ascertain area-based plans for client growth and governance dashboarding.
- Schedule and coordinate governance sessions
- Be single point of contact for client escalation
- Coordinate voice of customer / NPS surveys and action plans
- Manage opportunities in Salesforce for accurate revenue reporting, ensure completeness and accuracy of the opportunities
- Communicate and update all key stakeholders on plan, progress and next steps
- Managing BCP plan for the concerned client area
Skills and Experience :
- Bachelors Required, MBA or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in P&C Insurance Industry
- Experience and detailed knowledge of the P&C Insurance industry.
- Detailed, practical understanding of insurance operations
- In-depth knowledge of functional areas within diverse insurance organizations
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Strong insurance acumen.
- A confident presenter and self-starter.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel with occasional international trip
1) Property and casualty insurance
2) Project costing, Billing, Budgeting, Accounting
3) Non CAs but MBAs are required
4) Client interaction