Associate Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:762 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Account Executive - Enterprise Sales - SaaS (3-7 yrs)
What do you get to do ?
1. Handle End to End sales cycle from Opportunity generation to Product demo to putting a paycheck on the table (close the deal)
2. Learn and demonstrate platform to new prospective customers
3. Navigate a customer through a free 7 day proof of concept (case to case basis)
4. Negotiate and work on contracts
5. Record and document all sales activities in Salesforce.com CRM
What you need to have/ bring to the table:
1. 2+ years of dedicated experience in an Enterprise sales role (closing deals) and a minimum overall experience of 3 to 7 years.
2. Intellectual curiosity - you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning what a clients needs are.
3. Hardworking - you are one of the hardest working people you know.
4. Competitive - you want to win and nothing can stop you.
5. Articulate - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
6. Organized - you use and create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities.
7. Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed.
8. Technical - you have an understanding of how software gets built.
9. Empathetic - you genuinely care about people you talk to and want to find ways to help them.
10. Product minded - you have an understanding of product development and an intuition for what makes a great product.
11. Closer - you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line.U
1. US shift: 5.30pm-2.30am
2. Min 2 years into US market is mandatory