Director at Qrata
Views:151 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Account Executive - Americas - BP&A Tool (1-5 yrs)
Organisation: Our client is a Business Planning & Analytics (BP&A) tool. We help mid-market B2B SaaS and consumption-based companies track real-time business metrics & simulate multiple planning & budgeting scenarios.
With their advanced analytics and planning capabilities, companies can effortlessly unlock the full potential of their financial operations, optimise key performance indicators, and drive sustainable growth. Whether it is pipeline analysis, revenue analysis, churn and retention analysis, headcount and cost planning, or usage analysis. Traditionally the space was dominated by legacy solutions which solve the problem for enterprises but they don't work for mid-size companies because they are too rigid, overwhelming and expensive for them. Thus, Mantys offers to build a flexible & easy to use tool to help mid-market companies make better and faster data-backed decisions.
About the role:
We are seeking a skilled AE with at least 1 year of selling experience in US geography and a demonstrated history of business development via outbound campaigns will be a plus with a strong understanding of finance This job is based out of Bengaluru, India.
- Conduct thorough research on accounts, identify key individuals, and generate interest through proactive outreach campaigns via email, phone calls, and social media for initial 3 months
- Implement best practices while working cross-functionally to help lay the foundation for a strong sales focused organization and culture
- Prospect into accounts, working closely with marketing to develop, test and execute campaigns to drive demand while also determining how best to scale them
- Work on monthly OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Become an expert in our space, and are able to confidently articulate our value proposition to CFO's, VP's of Finance and other decision makers
- Consistently achieve your activity metrics and over achieve your goals
- Engage in high-level discussions with executives at the C-Suite level within prospective accounts.
- Willingness to take up leadership role with company growth as true motive
- 1+ year of sales experience, a B2B SaaS solution (preferably with a track record of top performance)
- 1-2 years of experience in business development conducting successful outbound campaigns in US geography
- Experience in a startup environment, demonstrated track record of success with limited resources
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Eager to wear multiple hats and conquer new challenges on a day to day basis
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
Great to Have:
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritise and multitask on the fly
- Comfortable to split work hours according to India and US business hours
- Strong emotional intelligence skills
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self-motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Familiarity with SFDC, Outreach, Apollo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong, Loom and other sales tools
- Exhibits confidence while seeking improvement and valuing the feedback
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.