Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:4335 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Account Director/Senior Manager - Marketing - Digital Agency (7-12 yrs)
Role : - Digital Account Director/Digital Senior Manager/Digital Brand Strategist
Location : - Delhi NCR
Responsible for ensuring the development of brand strategy, plans as well as ensuring delivery of the highest quality 360-degree digital marketing solutions & services to clients.
- Work closely with the client team to understand the client business strategy, plans & requirements
- Work with the team to help develop brand strategy including digital marketing strategy & execution plans for the client. This would entail close coordination with the client teams
- Develop quarterly marketing plans and finalize agreed plans with the client team to proactively drive initiatives
- Develop detailed monthly calendars and finalize with the client team
- Serve as a resource for the Agency team with respect to translation of client requirements for implementation on various digital initiatives including specific campaign plans
- Serve as a resource for the Digital Agency team with respect to content creation & structure. The content writing will support the creatives for both offline and digital teams.
- Support the Digital Agency team to ensure accurate and timely Client delivery through the development process from initial concepts research, documentation, implementation inclusive of running the campaigns on various digital platforms within the required timeline to ensure best in class deliverable to all clients
- Have an understanding about running and optimizing Social media promotions and being able to supervise and generate media reports on the same.
- To have knowledge about SEO, some awareness of performance marketing so that client brief on digital display banners can be understood and the same can be briefed to the team. Or be able to supervise the correct briefing and correct delivery from junior in the team.
- Effectively position the company's service offerings with a focus on consistent client retention
- Create/edit content and talk lines in all creatives to ensure accuracy and relevance to the client
- Supports team to present creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Experience exposure with digital marketing concepts as well as hands-on conceptualization & execution of digital marketing campaigns on various digital channels
- Familiar with marketing techniques
- Experience & exposure in the development of brand-enhancing copy
- Preferred a minimum of 7+yrs experience in a digital communication agency, past experience of having been a social media manager at some point with development later into a strategic planning role as well.
- Should have handled large brands.