Views:2148 Applications:526 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Account Director/Senior Account Director - Digital Services (11-15 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Position : Account Director /Sr. Account Director
2. Department : Digital Services
3. Reporting Relationships : Head, Blr (dotted line to National Digital Lead)
4. Key Purpose of the Role :
This person is the Head of Strategic Business Unit (SBU) and is responsible for the overall delivery, outcome and effectiveness of the Digital Services initiatives. The person is also responsible for business growth and profitability of the SBU that is in line with the goals of the Company apart from being a thought-leader on the Practice area.
5. Key Result Areas :
- Business Development, Client Servicing, Planning, and Management : 70%
- Knowledge Management : 15%
- Team Management and Capability development : 15%
6. Primary Responsibilities :
- Primary role will be to acquire customers, owning all plans and strategies for developing digital business/capabilities, achieving the company/SBU's digital sales goals and managing client relationship.
- Covers all aspects of digital communications, with a focus on strategy and creative output rooted into strong analytics and consumer insights. The person should be a quick learner and able to understand and deliver best-in-class integrated communication that delight the client and grow the relationship in terms of client satisfaction, revenue, profitability and creative/digital excellence.
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders and Leadership, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement to the firm's senior management.
- Manage/Build business impacting relationships with all CXO personnel in the client organisation and become a trusted advisor.
- Be subject matter expert for digital services and client's digital social needs with a team of creatives, analytics, and account management executives - campaign planning and execution, social media analytics, paid social, influencer marketing campaigns & outreach, Online reputation management (not limited to response on clients social handles), leveraging social listening tools for consumer insights and to come up with content strategy, production / development of campaign assets, websites, microsite, mobile apps, immersive experiences (AR/VR/MR, voice and text bots), social platform strategy, livestreaming and digital events, SEO/SEM, verification of social handles, etc.
- Provide strategic consulting inputs to clients. Drive need analysis and identify opportunities which impact client businesses. Develop and recommend solutions to advise clients to manage such issues.
- Provide strategic counsel and drive knowledge management to/for internal teams for enhancing quality of work and delivery on each client delivery and the overall relationship.
- Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals. Drive a minimum of INR 5 Cr. annual digital revenue.
- Land and expand: build process and sales funnel for nurturing leads and getting them to closure to meet the sales targets.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
- Work collaboratively across teams - including PR client servicing, strategy, sales enablement, creative, analytics, external partners across geo locations.
- Help client servicing teams close identified cross sell and upsell opportunities with existing clients.
- Assist client and team in managing crises situations
- In addition to the customer acquisition and client management role, this person will work closely with leadership team to grow the digital capability within the organisation. This may include consulting on new hires, thought leadership, and training.
- Drive innovation to keep the firm ahead on the digital curve in relevance to the competition
- Drive skill development at all levels internally with the firm
- A differentiating factor is person's ability to bring creativity and brand thinking to all channels. It is for this reason the person is expected to - lean in- to brand conversations and to retain a constant curiosity for all things creative and technology.
- Manage the overall SBU digital service offering strategy right from conceptualization new service offerings to implementation, including measurement of ROI's.
- This person will need to learn new skills; keep abreast of changing technologies and be continually enhancing and fine-tuning service offerings to unlock total customer value.
- Experience in a digital role that covers paid, earned, owned and social. Should have strong working knowledge of social listening tools, search tools, SEO/SEM, google analytics and social analytics. Having worked on website development as project manager is added advantage.
- Person should be able to hold court with C-level clients and navigate all levels of client relationships and partnerships to make great work happen.
Educational qualification and experience :
- MBA in Marketing from a premier institute
- Relevant digital marketing certifications which will help the incumbent perform his/her duties well with the firm.
- 11-14 yrs related industry experience