Account Director - Sales/CS/Planning - Startup (7-20 yrs)
- We are a well-funded startup looking at creating an ecosystem for SME/MSME clients.
- We will offer marketing services to small and medium enterprises that are looking to employ 360 Degree Integrated marketing services as the cornerstone of their marketing objectives. Today the market is cluttered and unorganized which does not give the benefit to the customer.
- They speak to 5-10 different agencies based on their requirements and the campaign objective gets lost between the creative director and the planner.
- They never get exposed to new opportunities as the expertise might be missing in the client side. We have an aggressive plan of covering Bharat and garnering the best output based on the client requirement. We will plan, create, and advertise across all mediums (TV/Print/Radio /OOH /Digital/Social etc.,) based on the client requirement. This would be a pioneering activity for actual Bharat!
- Full-service marketing is quickly becoming the need of the hour for small and medium businesses. Larger Agencies focus on large enterprises, Government functions and well-funded Startups, leaving a huge gap in how the smaller businesses are currently being serviced by again, small homegrown media agency setups catering to their small time need one at a time. These agencies lack media buying control and the prowess to implement and execute proper media plans due to lack of buying volume, technical limitations, and talent.
- India's micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) sector has been at the centre of attention for a long time now. There are more than 63 million MSMEs, which employ around 110 people and form a key pillar of the Indian economy. However, 99% of the companies remain micro in their life cycle.
- This sector is plagued with low productivity, lack of efficiency and limited means, which lead to poor competitiveness in the global sphere.
- To understand how the sector can grow and if India can compete with the world, Top MSMEs Conversation recently conducted a digital roundtable on the topic. The experts agreed that Indian small businesses lacked in quality, consistency, efficiency, standardization, pricing and gaining access to new technology.
- We will address every such pain point these SMEs face in India currently, with the one clear objective, to empower Indian SMEs to the global market through its full-service integrated marketing services across Media and Technology.
- To grow Multimarket brands with a multi-media approach
- To empower SME brands with a 360 degree approach
- To drive transformation for brands across smaller towns
- To provide unparalleled insights into markets, consumer and fuel growth
- To make the best-in-class talent available for over 55Mln SME's PAN India
- To let every media vehicle be accessible to the smallest of advertiser
- To enable new age tech across the smallest towns
- To build local language content and experiences for SME's to engage with their customers
Position: Account Director (Sales + CS + Planning)
Reporting to: Branch head
Exp: 7 years to 14 years
- Plan for market share enhancement through targeted marketing programs for each customer as per the Business Plan
- Plan and drive marketing budgets (promotions, adverts, marketing communications, website, social media presence, BTL ATL programs and PR)
- Focus on creating new clients / different formats/ new geo expansion as per our strategic plan.
- Be the Brand Custodian who ensures a sync between the agency and the client
- Drive expansion initiatives and enhancing brand relevance for the clients
- Create Brand positioning and go-to- market strategy for new clients
- Manage marketing initiatives and brand messaging for new market entry aligning brand aspects to the target consumer profiles of the new market
- Manage Brand consistency across marketing channels
- Build client relationship across the org and reach out to related categories
- Manage targeted customer retention leveraging our model
- Manage and champion the Customer Experience across regions working with Operations, Buying and Planning
- Manage the brand P&L and ensure revenue generation through existing customers
- Drive marketing plan (ATL/BTL) through the product lines.
- Deliver targeted measures ; design GTMs, communication programs and season/occasion led interventions; media planning and BTL execution by region and by format to drive sales.
- Build a Consumer Insights framework to track market trends and altering customer preferences- competitor mapping, customer profiling etc
- Realign ATL BTL programs, digital marketing campaigns and Visual Merchandising based on market and customer insights and ROI
- Develop a strong team aligning them to the Business Goals and impactful responses to stakeholders
- Media planning, negotiation, and vendor management
- Ensure smart engagement with secondary and tertiary agencies
- Drive the function on a well-grounded and insights-driven approach to marketing initiatives
- Ensure timely and appropriate responses and actioning from the Marketing Team to the internal customers
- Build a strong chemistry with the internal stakeholders and vendors for efficient execution
- Strategic planning
- Media Planning and Platform mapping
- Consumer Insights management
- Brand management with positioning & consistency
- Omni channel marketing
- Communication, Convincing and handing handling