Views:2008 Applications:613 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Account Director - Digital Sales (10-15 yrs)
Job Title-Account Director Digital
Job Overview :
- Primary role will be Customer Acquisition and Client Experience
- Responsible for owning all plans and strategies for developing business, achieving the company's digital sales goals and managing client relationship/deliverables.
- Covers all aspects of digital communications, with a focus on strategy and creative output rooted into strong analytics and consumer insights. The person should be a quick learner and able to understand and deliver best-in-class integrated communication that delight the client and grow the relationship in terms of client satisfaction, revenue, profitability and creative/digital excellence.
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders and Leadership, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Evangelize the product and personally help close the largest deals. Drive a minimum of INR 5 Cr. annual revenue.
- Work collaboratively across teams - including PR client servicing, sales enablement, creative, analytics, performance marketing and product.
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet the sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- Experience in a digital role that covers paid, earned, owned and social. Should have a strong working knowledge of social listening tools, search tools, google analytics and social analytics. Having worked on website development as project manager is an added advantage.
- Ability to manage a large cross-functional, cross-agency team
- 10-15 yrs related industry (consulting, digital, agency) experience, person should be able to hold court with C-level clients and navigate all levels of client relationships and partnerships to make great work happen.
- This person will need to learn new skills; keep abreast of changing technologies and be continually fine-tuning experience strategies, persona and journey, engagement ideas, acquisition plans, loyalty programs, ecosystem design and plans to unlock total customer value.
- A differentiating factor is its ability to bring creativity and brand thinking to all channels. It is for this reason the person is expected to - lean in- to brand conversations and to retain a constant curiosity for all things creative
- In addition to the customer acquisition and client management role, this person will work closely with leadership to grow the digital capability within the organisation. This may include consulting on new hires, thought leadership, and training.