AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:83 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Account Based Marketing Campaign Manager - B2B SaaS (4-7 yrs)
Account Based Marketing Campaign Manager
About the Role :
As the ABM Campaign Manager, you will own the overall strategic vision and execution of account-based marketing plans that will create new opportunities, build executive relationships, and impact revenue growth.
What you will do:
- Identify target accounts needs and challenges; build key executive profiles and create engaging content and run targeted campaigns to engage key stakeholders with the highest propensity to convert
- Create and execute annual and quarterly marketing plans for targeted list of accounts and contacts that focus on customer acquisition and accelerate existing opportunity.
- Write stellar direct response emails, create personalized ads, define the high touch and low touch programs and execute it for the target accounts Focus on the buyer's journey and deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time.
- Develop and execute 1:1, 1:few, and 1:many account-based marketing campaigns to drive engagement and new opportunities for target accounts.
- Align, coordinate and drive strong collaboration with cross-functional marketing teams to build integrated ABM campaign motions that leverage a broad mix of marketing programs to deliver against committed goals, timelines, and budget
- Apply an experimentation mindset to ABM campaigns to drive, test, learn, and optimize based on data and analysis of program performance.
- Lead ongoing account check-ins with sales team to ensure account goals, key contacts and account plans remain on track, and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications
What we are looking for:
Must Have :
- 4-6 years in B2B marketing in a growth/demand generation/lead generation role focused on ABM for SaaS companies
- In-depth knowledge of running B2B integrated marketing campaigns on channels like Linkedin and ABM tools (Terminus / Adroll / 6sense / Demandbase / Triblio) and other tools like Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Apptopia, Mixrank, Outreach, etc.
- Experience setting up and executing marketing campaigns to engage, nurture and acquire enterprise accounts with a multi-touch, cross-channel approach.
- 2+ year of having managed lifecycle stages, creating automation workflows, custom fields, reporting dashboards to join data tables across multiple objects, email sequences, lead scoring
- Hands on experience with ABM best practices, tools, and tactics.
Good to Have :
- Data-driven and proficient with extracting analytic insights to segment audiences and optimize efforts
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams
- Strong writing, storytelling with creativity skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills Ability to manage several marketing campaigns simultaneously
Measures of Success :
- Increase in Funnel
- Increase in Regional Share of voice
- Increase in Regional Organic Traffic
- Increase in conversion % across the lead funnel