HR at Access Healthcare Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1048 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Access Healthcare - Director - M&A - Strategy & Corporate Finance (5-7 yrs)
Work location : Chennai, TN (India) and Dallas, TX (USA)
The position :
Strategy & Corporate Finance will be responsible for identification, evaluation, planning, negotiations and implementation of strategic mergers, acquisitions, investments, and joint ventures for the company. He/she will work closely with the senior leadership.
Key responsibilities :
- Identify strategic opportunities, assess their potential, and manage the planning and execution of mergers, acquisitions, investments, and joint ventures for the organization
- Establish a network and cultivate relationships with investment bankers and other intermediaries covering healthcare
- A robust, comprehensive process to identify and evaluate potential opportunities, including rigorous idea generation and screening to bring quality acquisition and investment ideas to the senior leadership team.
- Partner with Business Unit Heads in developing strategy and acquisition criteria, communicate to investment banking relationships, conduct extensive market research on target companies and proactively recommend target companies.
- Lead all stages before, during and after the M&A processes, to ensure that deals make strategic sense, fit in with the forward-looking business plans, are integrated smoothly and fully optimized.
- Work with cross-functional teams in developing acquisition business case analyses and executing and interfacing with Finance, Legal, HR, IT, Sales, Marketing, and other relevant departments to ensure seamless deal execution.
- Lead the negotiation of purchase and merger agreements on commercial Items In collaboration with Internal and external legal counsel
- Evaluate and execute other strategic initiatives such as joint ventures and partnership activities.
- Provide general transaction and analytic support to the senior leadership team including creation of summaries and presentation materials to communicate recommendations.
- Develop integration plans for acquired companies and assist in reporting to the management on integration activities. Will have additional opportunities to lead Integration teams
- Work with Treasury and external banks In securing funding for transactions
Knowledge and skills required :
- Thorough understanding of the technology enabled services /healthcare industry landscape, trends, challenges, and changes.
- Global exposure and MNC experience is highly preferred especially in the technology enabled services industry.
- Hands on experience in M&A negotiations, execution, and integration
- Ability to handle projects with multiple work streams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong oral and writing capabilities and the ability to craft and communicate compelling messages to senior leadership team and external business partners; ability to synthesize complex Information for senior leadership review
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance principles
- High degree of proficiency with Excel, MS Access, and PowerPoint
Qualifications and experience :
- A degree in finance, accounting, economics, or computer science). A from a top tier B-school Is preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in Corporate M&A, Investment banking, private equity, top tier strategy consulting firms or transaction/ valuation advisory division of a public accounting firm).
Compensation : An attractive package will be crafted for the right candidate
About Access Healthcare :
- Access Healthcare provides business process outsourcing and applications services, and robotic process automation tools to healthcare providers, payers, and related service providers.
- We operate from 19 delivery centers in the US, India, and the Philippines, and our 26,000+ staff is committed to bringing revenue cycle excellence to our customers by leveraging technology, emerging best practices, and global delivery. To learn more about Access Healthcare, visit accesshealthcare.com