Manager at Access Asset Managers
Views:5198 Applications:684 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Access - General Manager - Finance - CA (7-20 yrs)
Job Description | General Manager Finance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
About the candidate :
- Chartered Accountant (CA) with strong academic background.
- 7 plus years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the finance function, preferably in services business.
- The candidate should be a dynamic and motivated individual with strong leadership and team management skills.
- Good fluency in English language and a high familiarity with excel would be required for the job.
- Prior experience of working in a SAP environment is a must.
About the Company :
- The Company is among the top 3 players in RF optimisation in India. The business involves checking the quality of telecom networks for telecom operators as well as MNC OEMs in India.
- The company has operations spread across the country. It has approx 1000 employees.
- The business is professionally managed by a professional CEO and is owned by a PE fund.
- Reporting relationship : Directly to the PE fund which has controlling stake in the business
- Location: HO at Ahmedabad. Compensation will be at market levels
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Overall responsibility for corporate finance and accounting/compliance functions including the following functions :
- Development of necessary systems for accounting
- Supervision of accounts preparation, and liasioning with internal audit, statutory audit for all group entities;
- Preparation of annual budgets and monitoring of budgets on a monthly basis,
- Strategic evaluations of performance of various business units along with the Board and Investors;
- Compliance with inter-se shareholders arrangements;
- Monthly MIS;
- Cash flow planning, day to day cash management, including setting up credit limits;
- Tax planning and filings;
- Supervising secretarial formalities;
- Internal controls to ensure necessary checks and balances, risk management and safe guarding assets of the company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.