Recruitment Team at Accenture
Views:4841 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Accenture - Workshop Designer Manager (12-16 yrs)
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition- to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions- including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
JOB SUMMARY (a few sentences)
Innovation Workshop Program is an integral part of Accenture Labs, Accenture's Global Technology R&D group. Innovation Workshop program brings Accenture's clients, and technology leaders (internal and external) to Labs for presenting Accenture's Technology Vision and innovations. During these Innovation Workshops, participants are provided with a vision of the future of technology, hands-on demonstrations of R&D prototypes and an opportunity to explore how they can pilot these innovations in their respective businesses.
Objective of Innovation Workshop Program is to:
- Help promote Labs assets to clients, media, analysts, partners, vendors, and broader Accenture through a variety of event types and formats - including workshops, seminars, briefings, tours, conference exhibits, etc.
- Support Labs external and internal marketing & communications, business development and collaborations & partnerships
- Provide event planning services, and workshop execution and support, and follow-up activities.
- Operate and maintain workshop facilities and collaboration tools by managing local technology support resources;
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (BULLETS)
The Workshop Designer will be part of Innovation Workshop Team at Bangalore, this role encompasses:
- Presentation to Client - The role requires understanding of the various innovations from Labs & a holistic understanding of business & technology challenges for different Industries. Leveraging the domain expertise, person in this role will contextualize & present Labs innovations for the visiting team. Role expectations also include helping other presenters:
Understand client context & industry nuances
Identify the content that is relevant & impactful.
- Workshop Operations & Event Management - Manage leads and event pipeline. Coordinate and supervise all end-to-end event planning, execution, and follow-up phase. Track business outcomes, customer satisfaction and event financials. Drive the maintenance of related process documentation and tools
- Content Management - Drive the content management cycle that's used in various workshops from Labs, keep them updated & suggest improvements. This requires working with the initiative lead of Labs across locations.
- Showcase Management - Participate in the development (design, build and test) of new showroom scenarios and demonstrations. Coordinate the deployment of new showcase into the workshop environment and support associated promotional activities such as launch events and marketing campaigns. Manage key infrastructure upgrades and maintenance of workshop area to optimize visitor experience and comfort
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (BULLETS)
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Application
- 12+ yrs of relevant industry experience including 5 years of experience in Client Facing & Presentation.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (BULLETS)
- Technology background allowing understanding of topics promoted and presented
- Ability to connect with C-Suite audience
- Background in marketing and events and/or in managing technical facilities would be a plus
- Self-starter, organized, and focused
- Global team player, willingness to learn
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Display self-confidence, authority and diplomacy
- Outgoing (e.g. can easily establish contact with others)
- Fluent English to interact with event sponsors and international colleagues
- Proficient with MS Office suite (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Virtual collaboration capabilities and scheduling (Telepresence, Jabber, Lync, etc.)
- Content Management Systems such as MS SharePoint or Jive would be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.