Accenture - Vice President - Telecom Operations/Transformation & Consulting - BPR & Lean (14-20 yrs)
Level: Vice President
Designation : Ops Consulting & Transformation Senior Manager
Industry : BPO / Outsourcing / ITES
Provide consulting support to solve for strategic and operational business problems for our global Telecom clients leveraging Transformation methodologies and Industry assets. The successful candidate should have strong consulting and business skills in addition to quantitative and analytical capabilities. Demonstrated experience working with complex business process outsourcing, originating or delivering managed service opportunities in the Telecom domain. The right candidate will be creative and resourceful and will utilize traditionally and out of the box solutions to achieve superior business outcomes.
Key Accountabilities :
Responsibilities include, but may not be restricted to:
- Help provide SME expertise to deliver Operations Transformation projects for Telecom clients
- Develop methodologies & assets to support Transformation projects in the process areas of the Telecom industry
- Partner effectively with Sales & Client relationship teams to source and selling new opportunities
- Develop real-world solutions to resolve client business needs.
- Develop and articulate proof of concept for clients including strategy, scope, staffing, engagement setup, and execution.
- Work with deal teams to provide subject matter expertise and industry/offering insights for important client proposals and RFPs
- Engage with Senior level stakeholders effectively in a dialogue.
- Knowledge of Telecom Industry - strategy, trends, challenges
- Knowledge of Telecom operations & technology
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and the business impact of proposed and adopted regulatory changes
- Stakeholder Management & Relationship Building
- Client Engagement & Management
- Proficiency in one or more of Transformation methodologies - BPR, Lean, etc.
- Negotiation Skills
- Business Acumen & Skills
- Strong Communication skills: Written, Oral & virtual or In person, Articulation & messaging
- Ability to build trust relationships
- Influencing Strategy & skill
- Team player
- Collaborative Alliances & Engagement with other entities of Accenture & Accenture Operations Stakeholders
- Solution seeker with determination
- Diligent with detail orientation
- Leader of Change
- Positive approach
- Confident, articulate in all modes of communication - oral, written, presenting, creation of Report Outs etc.
- Conscious of Global Cultural differences
- Engineering Degree, MBA or equivalent business degree from a recognized institution.
- Advanced Excel including VBA and PowerPoint skills
- Telecom Industry Certifications, if any
- Work Experience - 8-15 years, of which at least 7-10 years exposure to Outsourcing in a Consulting, Sales or Senior Delivery capability in the Telecom Operations space
- Experience in managing large transformational engagements for global clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.