Recruitment Consultant at Accenture
Views:1467 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Accenture - Technology Advisory Role - Cloud Platform (5-16 yrs)
Principal roles & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with our clients, strategy professionals envisage, shape and formulate strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise- strategic, industry, functional, technical in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
- The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
- Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Overseeing the production and implementation of solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure / application architecture, development and operating models
- Help clients design, architect and scale their journey to new technology-driven growth at the intersection of business and technology
- Help clients modernize their IT landscape and processes to adapt to latest technology trends
- Helping to integrate large-scale systems involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
- Called upon to apply your solid understanding of cloud and disruptive technologies.
- Driving enterprise business, application and integration architecture
- Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a to-be enterprise environment
- Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
- Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation to sustain high performance
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
- Developing our offerings and assets
- Cloud Strategy & Assessment : Cloud Business case development, roadmap and planning, Cloud readiness maturity assessment, Planning and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms, Application assessment and migration planning, TCO comparisons and vendor evaluation
- Cloud Architecture : Develop cloud reference architecture, Define target state cloud architecture, Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Cloud Deployment (add on) : Cloud application development, integration and security,
Experience in :
Cloud platforms - Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure ML Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc., experience in Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
- Devops and Agile methodologies, processes and tools
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
- Cloud Management Platforms (vrealize, Gravitant, etc.)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- The Consultant should have practical industry expertise. The areas of Financial Services, Retail, consumer goods, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Transportation, Hospitality, Automotive/Industrial, Mining and Resources are of interest but experience in equivalent domains is also welcomed. Consultants should understand the key technology trends in their domain and related business implications.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
- The ability to develop technology solutions and value adding propositions and take these to market
- Ability to drive C-suite/senior leadership level discussions
- Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities.
- Deep experience within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, Telecom, Media, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Retail or Consumer Goods services industries.
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
- Leading proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to senior stakeholders
- Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization.
- Capacity to develop high impact thought leadership that articulates a forward-thinking view of the market.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
- Proven track record in working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment with effective consulting skills
- Proven track record to quickly understand the key value drivers of a business, how they impact the scope and approach of the engagement
- Demonstrated ability to develop younger talent and build a high performing team.
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements