Accenture - Technology Advisory Role - Cloud (5-14 yrs)
Principal Duties And Responsibilities:
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise strategic, industry, functional, technical in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Overseeing the production and implementation of solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure / application architecture, development and operating models
- Helping to integrate large-scale systems involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
- Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
- Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
- Graduates with experience of Minimum of 5-14 years large scale consulting experience and managing teams in a consulting environment or at high tech companies involved in
- Cloud Assessment: Cloud readiness maturity assessment, Planning and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms, Application assessment and migration planning, Cloud operating model design, Business case development, TCO and vendor evaluation
- Cloud Architecture: Develop hybrid cloud reference architecture, Define target state cloud architecture, Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations, Microservices architecture and Hybrid cloud integration architecture
- Cloud Deployment Hybrid Cloud architecture design, integration and security, Experience in -
- Cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc., experience in Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
- Deployment architecture of SaaS / PaaS (Salesforce, SAP, MS, Oracle)
- Devops and Agile methodologies, processes and tools
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
- Cloud Management Platforms (vrealize, Gravitant, etc.)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience in working with large US and UK&I clients (Preferred)
- Cloud architect certified (Azure, AWS etc.)
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
- The ability to develop technology solutions and value adding propositions and take these to market.
- Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities.
- Deep experience within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, Telecom, Media, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Retail or Consumer Goods services industries.
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
- Leading proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to senior stakeholders
- Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment with effective consulting skills
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements