Accenture - Talent Fulfillment Analyst (2-5 yrs)
Job Summary :
The Resource Management is responsible for the demand fulfillment of the Delivery Units assigned. The scheduler will be the single point of contact for the business for all staffing related requirements. He or she is responsible for providing timely information to facilitate future resourcing decisions on a monthly or quarterly basis i.e. hiring externally sourcing contractor's transfer of staff among Operating Groups counseling out redundancy etc. This individual provides in-direct support to one or several clients in a client group and or one entity or geography or function.
Key responsibilities :
- Demand : Provide the sourcing strategy within defined SLAs Validate the demands Update the criticality of demands in Abacus .High or Medium or Low.
- Identify and update the channels of fulfillment along with the Scheduling lead and Resource Mobilization Lead Supply
- Roll offs : Update accurate roll off information of the resources, Trade resources from within Account Groups Identify External supply from Recruitment Channel, Liaise with Recruitment team.
- Contract Management Team (CMT): Liaise with the CMT for contracting resources demand fulfillment
- Match supply with demand and shortlist suitable resources based on resume and discussion with the candidate
- Provide short-listed resources to the project and track to closure.
- Send lock requests or provide support for the Project Managers on sending the lock requests, Engagement with Business
- Hold weekly calls with the Delivery Unit leads and Delivery Group Leads on the demand fulfillment
- Develop impactful relationships with the business and provide proactive solutions on demand fulfillment System related activities
- Maintain the Soft lock limits
- Follow up with the projects on allocation of the resources
- Update the data base on the allocation of the resources
- Validate demands
- Capture resource related information - Change of location roll off details scheduling remarks.