Recruiter at Accenture
Views:1258 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Accenture - Specialist - Market Research - Recruitment Domain (8-12 yrs)
Market research Specialist will be supporting an array of research projects for India recruitment, he/she would be involved in primary and secondary research for recruitment and generating benchmarking studies as per stakeholder requirements and will also generate talent supply mapping reports for recruitment. He/she will also collaborate with external vendors to enable market intelligence reports.
- Performing on Primary and Secondary research activities across industry verticals
- Frequently interact with Consultants to achieve the research objectives
- Preparing data collection framework, methodologies and execution plan
- Interaction with industry SME's for the research activities
- Interaction with Recruiting leads on requirement of MI/reports
- Front ending conversations with external vendors on delivery of MI/reports including negotiation on commercials.
- Build credibility with the business and stakeholders and work on an approach to obtain best possible ROI.
- Help build internal reports so as to save spends on external vendors.
- Relevant experience in talent research or HR analytics for 6-8 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Primary Research - Conducting primary research on various industry sectors such as IT, BFSI, Telecom, Healthcare, Hi-Tech, Automotive, etc.
- Secondary Research - Lead generation, Data base generation for the research objectives
- Use analytical skills to interpret qualitative and quantitative information to develop and present concise intelligence
- Build and maintain a network of external and internal intelligence sources to collect relevant information to support research and analysis.
- Good at team handling & project management skills
- Strong in Microsoft Office tools - Power Point, Excel, Word, etc
- Location and facility Flexible Role in Accenture ICF
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- You'll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you- ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
- The scale of our capabilities and client engagements- and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value- will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
- You/l have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world's leading companies and governments, now's the time to join the world's largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives