Accenture - Senior Role - Workplace Business Operations - Transport Management (8-15 yrs)
This role involves managing the employee transportation in terms of compliance and employee safety.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office - Excel and PowerPoint.
- Data Analysis skills.
- Should be able to work effectively across cross functional skills
- Manage and review the overall transport operations
- Monitor and ensuring driver/cab compliance
- Analyze the cab utilization, occupancy and fleet mix
- Meeting the Business SLA in terms of on time arrival/departure of employees
- Interface with other stakeholders (Business and Suppliers) to meet all requirements
- Conduct quality assurance checks(Audits) to ensure service standards are being met.
- Vigilant in achieving all day to day transport operational metrics
- Functioning and employee friendly and safe transport operations
- Drawing strategies in accordance to transport functions which can include changes to existing processes/practices or innovations in tandem to drive safe and compliant day to day transport operation
- Strict compliance to all Statutory, Accenture Policies and Internal Audit requirements from an end to end functional perspective
- Taking end to end accountability for all out-sourced functions and ensure processes to be adhered.
- Working closely with Procurement and legal functions
- Track the Governance score and performance of the Suppliers through Monthly Operational Reviews as per the parameters mentioned in the Governance Score card
- Keep a track on Supplier performance by reviewing the availability and deployment of required fleet as per agreement and highlight lapses, service issues and quality related concerns
- Reflect the performance on the scorecard to constructively drive improvement in service levels
- Ensure continuous training sessions are conducted for team members, drivers and security workforce for a better operations delivery
- Ensure efficiency in security workforce deployment and monitor their attendance and deployment pattern
- Address supplier concerns in terms of Billing related queries
- Employee Transport Services
- Ensure smooth, safe and timely arrival/departure of cabs
- Ensure the Employee Transport Operations are compliant from a Policy, Employee Safety, and Statutory perspective
- Track and monitor employee satisfaction levels. Take necessary steps proactively to address issues and reduce any potential escalations from a day-to-day operational perspective
- Track the SRs (Service Request) closely and ensure proper resolution is given to the employees
- Manage any escalations received from Business
- Periodic connects with Business leads and Transport POCs
Client Governance & Audit
- Ensure the team conducts bay connects and town halls to discuss the ongoing transport issues and track it for closure
- Ensure the team consistently delivers OTA/OTD as per Business SLA
- Ensure BCP situations are managed well
- Proactively highlight any potential risk situations and ensure that the risk is mitigated
- Ensure the team and the fleet in each site are compliant to Accenture standard practice and at the time of inter-facility audit, all the lapses are to be highlighted and fixed
- Team Development
- Ensuring the KPIs of each team members are tracked and followed through to execution. These KPIs in turn will show for their promotion or to be placed in PIP
- Ensure all the team members are given equal opportunity
- Skip level reviews with the transport team members to understand their concerns and provide proper solution
- Ensure new team members goes through SOP, Policy guidelines and contract SLA for a better understanding on the transport operations
- Ensure employee enterprise ID creation/deletion and TMS access reviews from time to time.
- Visit each facility in the city on regular intervals and spend the day to understand the ground situation and get a fair understanding of the ground reality
- Meet with direct and extended teams to comprehend the ground situation
- Frequent connect with CIO team regarding functionality/enhancement of TMS
- Graduate Degree, or related experience
- Min 8 to 10 years in employee transport industry