Recruitment Team at Accenture
Views:2016 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Accenture - Senior Manager - Resources Consulting - Chemical Sector (12-18 yrs)
Resources is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture's Capability Network (CN) team. It focuses on serving clients across four specific Industry Groups (IGs) - Energy, Chemicals, Utilities, and Natural Resources.
- Energy - Focuses on the entire energy value chain within Oil & Gas, and specializes across business areas within Upstream, Downstream, Oil Field Services, Renewables, etc.
- Utilities - Advice and lead client engagements in wide variety of strategy and operational transformation topics across the overall value chain within the Utilities industry including Retail, Transmission & Distribution, Generation etc.
- Chemicals - Focuses on Basic, Specialty, and Fine Chemicals industries across domains (and not limited to) including Commercial Excellence, Pricing and Profitability, Customer Insights and Analytics, Supply Chain Optimization, Operations Excellence, Process Readiness and Capital Projects Management
- Natural Resources - Focuses on Metals, Mining, Forest Products, Building Materials industries across multiple domains (and not limited to) including Supply Chain Optimization, Operations Excellence, Operations Management, Pricing & Profitability Analysis etc.
In addition to serving the four IGs, there are three Business Services designed to address the needs of Resources clients. These are:
- Accenture Plant and Commercial Services (APCS) is a suite of offerings designed for asset-intensive companies across all Resources industries.
- Accenture Capital Project Services (ACPS) focuses on supporting clients through each phase of a capital project life cycle.
- Accenture Enterprise Services (AES) is an innovative, comprehensive and proven approach that helps companies across multiple industries accelerate enterprise-wide business value for high performance and lasting competitive advantage.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities:
- A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the Chemicals industries
- Making use of Traditional and New Generation Digital and Cloud offerings to transform the way our clients do business
- Develop new consulting business capabilities in within Chemicals Industry, including the but not limited to building leading Digital, Digital Transformation and Analytics capabilities focused on B2B/B2C Chemicals in the area of Commercial Excellence, Supply Chain leveraging the new generation of Digital and Cloud offerings
- Have demonstrated past experience to lead large complex multi - country transformation programs
- Write proposals from sales leads
- Execute single client proposals. This requires clear written and verbal communications skills and analytical creativity to determine deliverables that best serves client needs and budget, and maximize the opportunity and profitability for ACCENTURE.
- Project management responsibilities require that the consultant manage the analysis and report generation required to satisfy single client projects.
- Maintain deep knowledge of various chemical sectors (commodity chemicals; specialty chemicals) for interaction with clients.
- Cooperatively work across the organization at multi levels to efficiently and effectively utilize the resources and knowledge base available in a team approach
- Deep understanding of the Resources Chemicals industry
- Good understanding of Chemicals value chain right from Commercial parts to supply chain in chemicals
- Proven ability to shape and lead IT transformation through provision of strategy, consulting, digital and technology and operations services in collaboration with our partners within and outside of Accenture.
- An ability to identify opportunities for value creation based on your deep understanding of Digital and or/ Cloud, Blockchain, Design Thinking, Analytics and big data.
- A passion and commitment to New Technologies and a drive to influence the way these are evolving and delivered.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences.
- Experience of defining and delivery IT strategy integrating - new-, next generation Technologies into organizations- landscape.
- 12+ years or above of consulting experience within chemical practices
- Proven experience in managing large and complex international chemical corporation
- Proven ability to shape and lead transformations through provision of strategy, consulting, digital and technology and operations services in collaboration with our partners within and outside of Accenture.
- An ability to identify opportunities for value creation based on your deep understanding of Digital and or/ Cloud, Blockchain, Design Thinking, Analytics and big data and its applicability in the overall Chemicals value chain
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- Passion to be as the consultancy to serve for client
- Fluent in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Personable interface at multiple levels within a client's organization