Accenture - Senior Manager - Recruitment (16-22 yrs)
Job Description :
- Provide strategic guidance, enablement, thought leadership and operational assistance to the ACTI Campus recruitment team.
- Recruitment Senior Manager will work Governing Council and HR leads to identify entry level talent needs and align them with the identified talent ambition theme & getting their sponsorship.
- Lead and optimize teams' abilities to achieve transformation, delivery, quality, diversity and costs targets for recruitment and ensure compliance and control of all recruitment activities and processes.
- Will also execute and monitor hiring programs, candidate management processes, Supplier Relationship Management, Engagement Strategy and Analytics and determine best process and programs to evolve and shape the future directions of campus recruitment efforts.
Key Responsibilities :
- Create and execute Industry leading breakthrough strategy in attracting, hiring & engaging best quality talent at entry level from graduate, management and engineering colleges.
- Develop and maintain strong partnership with key business leaders, HR partners and eco system partners. Advise on accelerating entry level talent transformation, addressing entry level talent challenges, develop and implement strategies to broaden our diversity pipeline.
- Determine best processes, programs, and policies to evolve and shape the future direction of campus recruitment efforts
- Ensure one Accenture face to the market and maintain up to date market knowledge and expertise in various recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed to Governing Council members as well as entity Recruiting Leads
- Foster strategic partnerships with MARCOM to co-create industry leading engagement and branding initiatives to position Accenture as preferred employer of choice.
- Collaborate with Learning and Knowledge Management function to co-create solutions to bridge digital skills gaps through right partnerships with academia.
- Ensure candidates receive a best in class experience at all touch points throughout the recruitment process.
- Leverage data and analytics to proactively evaluate effectiveness of hiring programs
- Oversee recruitment budget, balance resources across entities and responsible for Recruitment audit and compliance.