Recruitment Team at Accenture
Views:9490 Applications:1106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Accenture - Senior Manager/Manager - Consumer Goods & Services - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (8-15 yrs)
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Our four growth platforms- Accenture Digital; Accenture Strategy; Accenture Technology; and Accenture Operations---are the innovation engines.
Specific experiences will include -
- Experience levels in business and consulting - 8 to 15 yrs
- Full-time MBA from tier 1 institute.
- Must have sourcing & procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations experience in Consumer Goods & Services
- Undertaken initiatives for Innovation & Digitization.
- Experience in a consulting firm is preferable
Key responsibilities of the role may include:
1. Project Delivery: Working with senior Accenture strategy professionals to manage delivery of modules, risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, defining deliverable content, ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client. Target and quantify the value of an operations transformation opportunity, work on creating a point of view that can be presented to the C-suite and drive targeted improvement.
2. Business Development: Work on business development opportunities, identify and quantify value creation opportunities and prepare a business case. Lead or be part of client site visits and preparation of the proposal documents
3. People Development: Performing the role of counselor and coach for the client or Accenture analysts, providing input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities. Participate in practice engagement initiatives
4. Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
Key Competencies and Characteristics -
- This individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the - C- level executives in a range of environments
- The individual should demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The individual should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- The individual should possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- The individual should have demonstrated entrepreneurial instinct or strong leadership qualities
- The individual should possess and demonstrate high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- The individual should have strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts and business acumen
- The individual should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.