HR at Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:793 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Accenture - Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts/Business Transformation - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (15-25 yrs)
Accenture -Business Transformation Senior Manager/F&A
- Understanding of all three towers of F&A, expertise in any 2 towers
- Experience / understanding of platforms like Blackline, Tradeshift, Ariba, High Radius
- Black belt or Master Black Belt certified
- Experience of RPA deployment
- Individual contributor role.
- Responsible for managing the Finance and Accounting Transformation
- Business Transformation Senior Manager
- Evangelize Business Transformation solutions for clients for their retained and outsourced organization
- Creating customer engaging solutions focusing on end-to-end transformation, resulting in "Future Ready" Operations
- Maintain a strong pipeline of proposals through enhanced stakeholder experience and delivering business outcomes
- Accelerate the journey to digital, data-driven, intelligent operations by bringing together the best innovative digital technologies, process, and industry expertise
- Draw data and insights from client engagement, industry, and business process expertise
- Engagement with client senior leadership focused on Transformation Roadmap creation, Target operating model and Optimizing Tactical Value
- Anchoring the RFP responses for client needs wherever required and supporting the detailed solution run-through during the sales cycle
- Engage with clients on driving Automation as a strategic enabler and conveying the components of RPA & Cognition (AL/ML), ecosystem around organization structure, governance model, RACI matrix, roles required, evaluation matrix for processes and enabling integration with BPM, platforms and other point solutions
- Undertake due-diligence process and work as a trusted advisory to internal and external stakeholder on building an ecosystem of data mining and transformation
- Drive Work Orchestration through Intelligent Finance, Flexible Operating Models and Automated & Agile Workforce
- Evangelising solutions in Finance and Accounting while working with multiple team's within Accenture's digital eco system and partners and bringing them to life in demos & innovations labs
- Should have good understanding of commercial structures of transformation proposals and impact on P&L
PERFORMANCE MEASURES :
- Generating healthy pipeline of Business Transformation proposals for existing accounts or new accounts
- Customer engagement and RFX support within stipulated timeframe
- Steady movement of Transformation assets and Client Value Meter in all existing accounts
- Captives and retained organization productivity improvement & working capital optimization.
- Bachelor's degree and MBA from a premier institute
- > 15 years of Strong experience in operations, consulting and digital transformation solutions focused on Finance and Accounting: Record to Report, Order to Cash and Procure to Pay areas
- Consulting Experience dealing with CXO on the client side with strong focus on billability and outcomes
- Lean six sigma black belt/ green belt trained. Certifications would be preferred
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
We are looking for Thought Leaders with hands experience and sound understanding of:
(a) Order to Cash business including upstream and downstream processes from Sales initiation to Order validation & delivery thereafter. Focus is more on B2B processes
(b) Record to report processes and the impact on it from upstream processes
(c) Procure to pay processes from indexing to payment
(d) Strong ERP functional skills with an understanding of SAP/Oracle to adapt processes to enable efficient functioning and avoid bolt on automations
- Strong experience in Design thinking and customer Journey mapping tools and frameworks. Should have run programs on data mining and persona mapping to arrive at an end to end problem solving plan
- Ability to identify automation/improvement opportunities and create automation/transformation roadmap
- Well versed with Industry proven technologies & leading tools, automation, AI, and Analytics plus have a proven track record of implementing digital solutions
- Understanding of BPaaS, New Age disruptive technologies (Blockchain, IOT) and build applicability in business processes
- Strong consulting mindset on challenging the current norm and use of ever-changing technology solutions.
- Should have delivered large scale end-end Process Transformation projects for global clients
- Hold conversations with CXO / CXO -1, lead solution defense and manage ambiguous client situations
- Excellent Communication skills, result-oriented, self-driven person with a high energy level, analytical and structured with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project.
- Drive rigorous metrics related to the Balance Score Card to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes
- People management skills.
- Designed to take the Accenture Operations Digital Transformation story to the Client's retained organization as well as create newer avenues of Platform based transformation solutions
- Brings design thinking to the way we run our operations and how can the upstream and downstream processes be combined in our overall transformation roadmap while we drive buy in from the client stakeholders
- Expected to unlock the potential of white spaces in the overall Business Transformation Journey of our client's operations, thereby exploring opportunities of new asset creations, third party product partnerships and a co-creation concept approval from the client.
- Self-driven, go-getter, with ability to work on limited inputs.
- Comfortable with unstructured responsibilities
- Creative problem solving
- Adaptable to change and drive the change mindset with stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.