Strategic Sourcing Partner at Accenture
Views:2335 Applications:605 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Accenture - Senior Analyst/Consultant - Insurance/Operations (3-10 yrs)
Accenture - Senior Analyst/Consultant - Insurance/Operations
About Accenture Operations :
- In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale.
- You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data, and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
- You will be aligned to our Financial Services, banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their tax preparations, insurance coverage, and investment portfolios.
- The Insurance team helps clients and organizations transform their insurance operations into a digital, cost-efficient, agile operating model that helps drive sustainable growth and redefine the customer experience. This team provides expertise in the areas of employee benefits, life and annuity, property and casualty, and retirement services.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to establish a strong client relationship
- It would be a value add if you are proficient in Life Insurance
Roles and Responsibilities :
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team