Accenture - Senior Analyst - Analytics & Modeling - HR Talent Analytics & Insights Team (3-6 yrs)
Accenture Human Resources
Job Description: Analytics & Modeling Senior Analyst
Job Title: HR Talent Analytics & Insights Senior Analyst Reports to: HR Talent Analytics & Insights Associate Manager/ Manager
Organization: HR Talent Analytics & Insights
Career Level: 10 - Senior Analyst
Role: Analytics & Modeling Senior Analyst
About the Team
HR Talent Analytics & Insights (HRTAI) is a global team of over 100 Accenture HR and Accenture Operations resources responsible for providing HR talent analytics and modeling, and insights-driven consultative services to senior HR stakeholders in every segment of Accenture's business. The team serves as a single advisory point of contact for our stakeholders in all matters relative to reporting, metrics, and analytics.
Job Summary & Key Responsibilities:
The role serves as a core member of the HR talent analytics and insights advanced analytics team responsible for supporting global projects across Accenture HR.
The responsibilities involve but not limited to the following
- Mining of large data sets to assist in developing analytics solution
- Create insights from predictive statistical modeling to deliver client value
- Apply deep statistical and mathematical knowledge, tools and techniques to solve complex problems
- Collaborate with Accenture teams to address business issues and influence change using strategy, industry and analytical skills
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team
- Work with minimal supervision on daily tasks and moderate level of instruction on new assignments
Interaction HR Talent Analytics & Insights advisory team, GU HR Leads, CoE, HR Business Partners, Talent Strategists, Enterprise Insights and Reporting teams etc.
Must Have Experience of over 4 years in Analytics domain
- Advanced Excel & Analytical skills
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and machine learning algorithms
- Knowledge of analysis tools like R, Python
- PowerPoint skills
- Advanced communication (written and oral) and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross-culturally
Good to have - Human Resources experience
- Additional Accenture HR systems experience
- Understanding of Text analysis, VBA, Java, Python, .Net and visualization tools like Qliksense, Qlikview, Tableau will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.