Recruiting Analyst at Accenture
Views:963 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Accenture - Research & Knowledge Management - PMO - F&A Practice Team (4-10 yrs)
Accenture - Research & Knowledge Management - PMO
- Ideal candidate should have 4-10 years of experience in PMO or Research / Analytics role.
- Should have done Graduation or post graduation from premium institute.
- Should be good in Presentation skills and Data modeling skills.
Job Summary : This role supports the F&A Practice team from a research and synthesis perspective and will be responsible for creating on-demand presentations and point of views based on external research and brief, pointed discussions with colleagues working in the F&A space both within and outside the practice team.
Key Responsibilities :
Research and Presentation :
- Support requests at short notice for Finance & Accounting related research using various internal and external sources and create crisp, impactful presentations for MD level reviews
- Proactively analyze F&A market trends, competitor activity and analyst publications for generating insightful commentary to support senior exec decision making
- Analyze data to create sharp points-of-view on industry/vertical or competitor specific F&A nuances
- Network and build relationship both within the organization and externally to keep abreast of the latest F&A news/activity and synthesize this information into the presentations / points of view
Knowledge Management :
- Organize and execute tasks and projects that contribute to the F&A Practice's body of knowledge
- Continually assess and ensure timeliness and quality of all knowledge capital
- Facilitate continual dialogue and review of the content by F&A experts in the team
- When content is required to be refreshed, play an active role in working with and leveraging Managers / Senior Managers and Subject Matter Experts in the team for developing new content and getting it reviewed and approved
- Facilitate knowledge capture using SharePoint technology and KM tools, manage and maintain the KM portal (SWAT)
- Design and develop communications that enable easy access to knowledge capital by global F&A practitioners
- Manage new content acquisition and integration activities
- Report status and gaps regularly to F&A Practice Leaders
- This role requires analysis and solving of medium to high complexity problems
- Involves interaction with senior management to quickly understand the ask and deliver high quality output within constrained timelines
- Requires the ability to think on their feet, grasp matters quickly, articulate well and be comfortable with working in ambiguous situations
- Requires good collaboration and networking skills within the organization and externally
- Likely has limited exposure with clients initially, though this may change as the role evolves
- Guidance on new assignments would be provided, daily work tasks will have latitude in decision-making.
Impact or Decision Impact :
- Decisions impact own work and work of others, sometimes at senior levels in the organization
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a broad scope of work.