Accenture - Proposal Author (4-8 yrs)
Proposal Author - P41814
The Proposal Author will play a key role in delivering a customized response to the RFX received from end clients. To deliver this, the proposal author/manager will work closely with the deal/bid teams and other key stakeholders.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Providing tailored/customized deal centric proposal content.
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders such as Solution Architects, Transition Managers, Commercials team, SMEs to gather inputs and articulate them in the response
- Engaging with a range of other internal support teams to source and validate sales information, such as Marketing, Alliance, Capability, Competitive Intelligence, etc.
- Supporting for orals preparation
- Identifying and securing approval of appropriate credentials and case studies for proposal responses
- Responsible for end to end proposal management and authoring for the proposals/deals.
- Work across all CSGs and Accenture Growth Platforms (Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology, Operations)
- Build awareness of the Accenture sales process, tools and assets and teams
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- BE/B. Tech or equivalent graduation degree MBA (good to have)
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in pre-sales/sales support capability with basic understanding of the RfX lifecycle in the IT industry
- Sales or customer-facing experience with working knowledge of RFX
- An understanding of proposal life cycle, sales processes, tools and techniques
- Understanding of System Integration (SI) and Outsourcing (AO, IO, BPO) concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with geographically dispersed teams
- Inquisitive and resourceful and an ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PPT, Excel) and MS SharePoint.
- Good communication skills with good command over English language both written and verbal.
- Accenture has not authorized any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive on any monetary arrangement in exchange for a job at Accenture. Accenture's criterion for hiring candidates is merit. Any agency, company or individual offering employment with Accenture in exchange for money is misrepresenting their relationship with Accenture, which has not authorized any such action. If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of compensation in return for a job offer at Accenture - even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of Accenture - please send the details to Accenture Business Ethics Line.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.