HR at Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:509 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Accenture - Organization Analytics Role (7-13 yrs)
Your Role :
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an Organizational Analytics (OA) Manager in our Talent & Organization (T&O) practice, a typical day might include:
- Utilizing a data-driven approach to build strategies on NLP-based solutions for global and local clients in the areas of People transformation/Workforce Analytics.
- Engaging with clients to understand their challenges, requirements, and concerns to determine the best OA solution
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate NLP tools, libraries, and frameworks to enhance the analytical capabilities of the organization.
- Keeping a working knowledge of deep reinforcement learning and its applications in generative AI.
- Working with cloud platforms and services for AI development, such as AWS or Azure.
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets to develop business solutions
- Co-creating solutions and assisting clients in developing action plans
- Supporting Product Development and own the delivery of new OA products
- Building strong relationships with clients and fostering business growth
- Contributing to T&O practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
Basic Qualifications :
- MBA, PhD and/or higher education
Required Experience/ Skills :
- 7 to 8 years of experience in people analytics and people management-related programs (workforce transformation, workforce M&A strategy, culture transformations, I&D strategy etc.)
- Possess in-depth knowledge of analytics tools, programming languages, and technologies for Natural Language Processing.
- Working knowledge with Start-of-Art models like BERT, RoBERTa, XLNet etc. Comfortable with using basic and advance multidimensional embeddings.
- Understanding of generative AI techniques such as variational autoencoders (VAEs), generative adversarial networks (GANs), and autoregressive models.
- Prior experience in developing and deploying generative AI models, demonstrating successful projects.
- Data fluency and working knowledge of statistical methodologies
- Data interpretation with working knowledge of analytic (predictive and prescriptive) models and digital tools
- Fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Ability to perform in a non-structured and dynamic environment
Your Winning Qualities :
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
Our Commitment To You - You Will Enjoy :
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.