Recruiter at Accenture
Views:1872 Applications:502 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Accenture - Manager - Recruitment (10-16 yrs)
Recruitment Manager to find best practices and research strategies to stay on top of the latest recruiting technology trends. Recruiting programs need to be designed to make changes at a strategic level which may include the enhancement of candidate communications the development of talent pipe-lining succession planning the optimization of recruitment channels re-evaluation of interviewing processes and the deployment of new recruitment technology.
Key Responsibilities :
- Recruitment Manager within Talent Supply Chain TSC will be managing Initiatives for TSC Recruiting. This person will be involved in building new ideation around innovation technology new talent pools and new processes
- The role supervises end to end recruitment of BPO/BPS in Bulk Hiring (Voice process hiring) through diverse channels
- The role supervises recruiting capabilities and oversees the recruiting process for either a large or many Operating Units, Capability Groups, Workforces or Countries with a large recruiting demand plan.
- Organizing daily team meetings to understand the hiring updates, analyzing any issues/ challenges been faced by the team & gazing them for the effective & efficient hiring as per the business requirements & expectations within the timelines
- Developing customized sourcing strategies keeping in mind cost of hire, delivery TAT, candidate profile and resources thereby ensuring 100% fulfillment rate as per business requirements and compliance standards
- The Recruitment Manager will provide analytical support for key business decisions and participate in strategic planning. They will take part in our teams strategic planning and be expected to provide their voice on all aspects of the business to drive innovation and growth.
- Drive Program management Influencing and setting up direction for the recruitment team and strive to drive value.
- Able to handle ambiguity drive change and transformation
- Have a big picture view and the ability to communicate this to stakeholders across the businesses
Knowledge and skills requirements :
- Must have done BPO/BPS hiring
- Must have done Bulk Hiring (Voice process hiring)
- Must have handled a Team
- Understanding of F&A domain (R2R, P2P, O2C skill sets)
- Head Hunting / Mapping / Research / Social Media Hiring skills
- Are a self-starter that will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Are passionate about owing solutions and solving issues
- Should be able to communicate complex issues concisely
- Highly analytical - rigorous analysis to formulate business decisions
Postgraduate degree from Tier 1 institutes with 10+ years of relevant work experience.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU :
- You'll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you- ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
- The scale of our capabilities and client engagements- and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value- will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION :
If you have a desire to help the world's leading companies and governments, now's the time to join the world's largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives