HR at Accenture
Views:1287 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Accenture - Manager - Planning & Scheduling - Refinery & Petrochemical Sector (8-15 yrs)
Location: Gurugram / Hyderabad
Skill: Planning and Scheduling
Request you to kindly share updated resume along with below mentioned details.
JD : Refinery and Petrochemical Planning and Scheduling resource:
Expected Role :
- Deliver global projects on business and IT transformation for refining or petrochemical clients.
- Lead client project delivery related to Downstream Refining and Petrochemicals Especially, in Refinery Planning and Scheduling capability
- Work on internal assignments within Accenture like Asset development, Technical paper presentation, Knowledge content etc
- Support the sales and solution design team at various stages the Project life cycle.
- Lead a team of Consultants and Analyst during delivery.
- Play a supporting role in mentoring junior and cross-functional resources.
- Coordinate with different technology teams as and when required.
Expected Skills & Capabilities
- Candidate should have worked in Refinery and Petrochemical companies (in Production Planning, Scheduling, Technical Services, Tank Farm Operations division) and /or delivered Scheduling solution to Oil and Gas clients in consulting assignments.
- Candidate should have knowledge of refinery / petrochemicals plant configurations, their economics, blending operations, yield accounting, crude blending, product distribution.
- Candidate should be familiar with typical Planning and Scheduling business processes for Continuous Refinery operations and Semi-continuous Polymer / Lube base oil production operations.
- Candidate must be well versed with Scheduling processes such as crude operations, unit motoring, finished product blending, product evacuation, calculating product quality giveaway, plan vs. actual monitoring, Jetty scheduling,
- Candidate should have used Refinery / Petrochemicals Planning and Scheduling tools such as
- AVEVA Spiral suite, Aspen PIMS, Aspen Petroleum Scheduler (APS), MBO, Dock Scheduling, / / Haverly H-Sched, Spiral, Honeywell Production Scheduler
- Aspen - Plant Scheduler (PS-EO), WAM Picasso systems
- Experience in Design and implementation of at least one Refinery Scheduling system will be an advantage
- Experience on working in simulation tools such as Aspen Hysys, AVEVA Romeo and KBC Petrosim would be added advantage
Expected Professional Experience :
- 8 to 15 years of Industry Experience in Downstream Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals.
- 8 + years Specific experience in the Refinery Planning and Scheduling function
- 2 years Hands on experience as user in one of the above-mentioned applications.