Recruiter at Accenture
Views:1360 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Accenture - Manager - Campus Recruitment (12-17 yrs)
Manager - Recruitment Delivery (Recruitment Lead)
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition- to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions- including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world
The role is part of the India Campus Recruitment team to lead the Engineering School Recruitment delivery across India. This role is critical to the success of Engineering school recruiting function, as it will play a pivotal role provide strategic guidance, enablement, delivery and operational expertise to the E-school recruitment team.
- Create campus hiring strategy for E-Schools talent across India as well as broader relationship management with Business & HR Leadership, sourcing vendors, Training & Placement Officers in campus and a broad base of candidates.
- Collaborate with Demand management team on Sourcing requisitions for hiring demands across different hiring tracks, plan onboarding dates, candidate selection prioritization.
- Create and execute fulfillment plan for all hiring tracks, hiring events planning, resource planning, program proposition and process management
- Assess campus process, vendor partners performance and results year-over-year and drive changes to optimize results and customer experience. Drive integrity and compliance of recruiting process
- Collaborate with Campus Engagement Manager on execution of all branding programs & engagement initiatives across campuses and building on to more such initiatives for Accenture to be considered as an employer of choice among the target group of talent.
- Candidate Experience Management: Provide best in class candidate experience through all candidate touch points. Review effectiveness and brand compliance of candidate touch points like candidate communication from tool; Job Advertisements; hiring event experience; candidate query management etc.
- Provide market intelligence on recruitment and engagement trends and practices and assess impact of market dynamics on recruiting strategy
- Budget Management: Monitor and track recruiting budget to ensure that resources and cost are being managed
- Team Management: Build high performing team. Perform effective work load distribution; manage team Performance, capability building and engagement
Ideal candidate will have:
- MBA/PGDM - HR with at least 12+ year of experience in Recruitment delivery with a stint in University Recruiting, University Relations, Business Partner HR
- Proven project management skills and the ability to independently manage multiple tasks within tight timeframes.
- Stakeholder management skills. Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- You- ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you- ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
- The scale of our capabilities and client engagements- and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value- will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
- You- ll have access to leading-edge technology